top of page

Group

Public·2 members

[WATCH/STREAMS!] Efe Ajagba vs Joe Goodall Live Free Online Broadcast 4 November 2023

Efe Ajagba and Joe Goodall battle it out in the main event live stream from Tahoe Blue Event Center in Stateline, Nevada on Saturday, November 4. The contest pits Stafford, Texas-based Nigerian contender against Brisbane-based Australian heavyweight. The bout is scheduled for 10 rounds with the WBC ‘Silver’ title at stake. What time is the Efe Ajagba vs. Joe Goodall fight tonight? Ringwalks, running order, Live streaming, how to watch

CLICK HERE TO WATCH LIVE FREE ONLINE

There's a heavyweight headliner tonight.

There's a heavyweight fight live tonight in Nevada, as Efe Ajagba faces off with Joe Goodall.

Ajagba was last in action in August, winning the vacant WBC silver heavyweight championship against Zhan Kossobutskiy when his opponent was disqualified.

Goodall's most recent fight was against Stephen Shaw in July, when he won by TKO.

Here's everything you need to know ahead of Ajagba vs. Goodall.

Ajagba vs. Goodall fight date, start time

Date : Saturday November 4

Time : 1 a.m. UK / 9 p.m.​ ET

Main event ringwalks (approx): 3 a.m. UK / 11 p.m.​ ET

The card will start at 1 a.m. UK / 9 p.m.​ ET, with the main event ringwalks expected to take place at around 3 a.m. UK / 11 p.m.​ ET. The main event start time could change depending on the length of the fights on the undercard.

What channel/stream is Ajagba vs. Goodall?

U.S.: ESPN+

UK: Sky

The fight will be shown live on ESPN+ in the US. Click here for more details. Viewers in the United Kingdom can watch on Sky.

Where is the Ajagba vs. Goodall fight?

The event will be held at Tahoe Blue Event Center in Lake Tahoe, Las Vegas, Nevada.

Efe Ajagba record and bio

Nationality: Nigerian

Date of birth: April 22, 1994

Height: 6' 6"

Reach: 85"

Total fights: 19

Record: 18-1 (13 KOs)

Joe Goodall record and bio

Nationality: Australian

Date of birth: June 22, 1992

Height: 6' 5.5"

Reach: n/a

Total fights: 12

Record: 10-1-1 (9 KOs)

Ajagba vs. Goodall fight card

Efe Ajagba vs. Joe Goodall, 10 rounds, heavyweights

Raymond Muratalla vs. Diego Torres, 10 rounds, lightweights

Brandon Moore vs. Robert Simms, 8 rounds, heavyweights

Henry Lebron vs. William Foster III, 10 rounds, junior lightweights

Antonio Mireles vs. Skylar Lacy, 6 rounds, heavyweights

Omar Rosario vs. Angel Rebollar, 8 rounds, junior welterweights

Lindolfo Delgado vs. Luis Hernandez Ramos, 8 rounds, junior welterweights

Charlie Sheehy vs. Jesus Vasquez, 6 rounds, lightweights

Javier Martinez vs. Isaiah Wise, 8 rounds, middleweights

Christian Avalos vs. Estevan Partida, 4 rounds, lightweights

The pair meets for the second time. Joseph Goodall (10-1-1, 9 KOs) defeated Efe Ajagba (18-1, 13 KOs) by decision in the semifinals at the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, Scotland.

In the ten-round co-main event, undefeated American Raymond Muratalla (18-0, 15 KOs) of West Covina, California faces off unbeaten Mexican Diego Torres Nunez (18-0, 17 KOs) of Zapopan, Jalisco. The pair squares off in the scheduled for 10 rounds bout at lightweight.

Among Ajagba vs Goodall undercard bouts, Christian Avalos (0-1-2) of Reno, Nevada takes on Estevan Partida (1-1-1) of Merced, California in a four-round bout at lightweight. As well, Brandon Moore (12-0, 8 KOs) of Lakeland, Florida meets Robert Simms (12-3-1, 3 KOs) of Saginaw, Michigan in an eight-round match at heavyweight.

Also on the card an eight-round all-Mexican junior welterweight bout between Lindolfo Delgado (18-0, 13 KOs) of Linares, Nuevo Leon and Luis Hernandez Ramos (23-3, 20 KOs) of Chihuahua. Plus, Henry Lebron (18-0, 10 KOs) of Moca, Puerto Rico goes up against William Foster III (16-0, 10 KOs) of New Haven, Connecticut in a 10-round bout at super featherweight.

As boxing’s heavyweight division continues to wait for an undisputed title clash between Tyson Fury and Oleksandr Usyk, promoters continue to develop fighters for the future. Efe Ajagba is ready to prove he is one of those fighters when he faces Joe Goodall on November 4. The fight takes place at the Tahoe Blue Event Center in Nevada and airs on ESPN+.

A 2014 Commonwealth Games bronze medalist, Ajagba turned pro in 2017 after winning gold in the 2015 African Games. “The Silent Roller” suffered his first loss against Frank Sanchez in 2021, but has won three in a row since, his last fight being a DQ win against Zhan Kossobutskiy in August.

“This is a great opportunity for me to close out the year with a big victory and move closer to a world title opportunity,” Ajagba said. “Goodall is a big, powerful heavyweight, but I am confident in my preparation, and I will do what it takes to be victorious.”

Goodall won silver in the 2014 Commonwealth Games. The Aussie turned pro in 2018 and suffered his first loss against Justis Huni in 2022. Since then, he has won two in a row via TKO, with his last bout being a sixth-round stoppage of Stephen Shaw in July.

Efe Ajagba is a world-class boxer and a huge challenge for me. This is an opportunity, though, for me to come to America and show the world what I am capable of,” Goodall said. “It’s a massive show and I’m genuinely honored to be a part of it. When I signed with DiBella Entertainment, I told Lou that I only wanted the big fights. I want to put myself into a position to fight for a world title and I believe beating Efe will do that.

Efe “The Silent Roller” Ajagba, hailing from Nigeria with an 18-1, 13 KOs record, is gearing up to throw down with Australia’s Joe “The Upset Artist” Goodall, who’s notching the scales at 10-1-1, 9 KOs. This Saturday night, they’re going to set the Tahoe Blue Event Center ablaze with a ten-round heavyweight slugfest that’s got everyone talking.

Rewind to their amateur days, and you’ll find Goodall handed Ajagba a loss in the semifinals at the Commonwealth Games. Fast-forward to now, and it’s payback time. We’re talking a clash that could slingshot the victor right up to the doorstep of a title shot.

Let’s not sleep on the co-main event where Raymond “Danger” Muratalla, with a clean 18-0, 15 KOs sheet, is squaring up against Mexico’s own Diego “The Detonator” Torres, who’s also unbeaten with an explosive 18-0, 17 KOs. Lightweights, sure, but with heavy-hitting reputations.

Adding some meat to the card is heavyweight hopeful Brandon Moore, stepping into Top Rank territory for the first time with his 12-0, 8 KOs, against Robert Simms, who’s not just there to make up the numbers at 12-3-1, 3 KOs. Plus, we’ve got Henry Lebron and William Foster III, two junior lightweights who’ve yet to taste defeat, duking it out to keep their records spotless.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

602 Silica St, Nelson, BC V1L 4N1

For thousands of years, First Nations people have walked on this land; their relationship with the land is at the centre of their lives and spirituality. We acknowledge that the land on which Nelson United Church gathers is the traditional territories of the Sinixt and the Ktunaxa peoples and is home to many diverse indigenous persons, including the Métis. We acknowledge the injustices that indigenous people have faced and continue to face today. We commit to reconciliation, together, as children of the creator.

©2021 by Nelson United Church.

• Facebook
  • Instagram
bottom of page